Thursday Sept 12th
[OFFICIAL] Strange Loop Party
- When: Thu, Sept 12th, 7:00pm-9:30pm
- Where: City Museum, 750 N 16th St, St. Louis, MO 63103
Check out the official Strange Loop party featuring the City Museum, live music, desserts, games, and more!
Friday Sept 13th
Dark Launch Event
- When: Fri, Sept 13th, 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Where: Trust STL, 401 Pine Street, St. Louis, MO
Looking for something to do Friday, September 13th after the conference? Continue the conversation with Dark at their launch event, featuring free food and drinks! Hear from Steve Krouse (Future of Coding), Paul Biggar (CTO Dark), and Ellen Chisa (CEO Dark), and get a chance to preview Dark. RSVP and more details at darklang.com/launch.
Taste of St. Louis
- When: Fri, Sept 13th 4-11 pm, Sat Sept 14th, 11-11 pm, Sun Sept 15th, 11-6 pm
- Where: Downtown, right outside Stifel Theatre!
- Admission: free, per-vendor food costs
For the 15th year, Taste of St. Louis celebrates food in St. Louis with food from local restaurants, Chef Royale Competition, samples, beverages, and music.
Saturday Sept 14th
Schlafly HOP in the City Festival
- When: Sat, Sept 14th, 11 am - 4 pm
- Where: Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St, St. Louis, MO 63103
- Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/schlafly-hop-in-the-city-21st-birthday-tickets-65684075839 ($35 advance, $45 day of)
Sample 40 different beers at the HOP in the City festival!